Today, one of the most popular hair straightening methods is keratinization. And for this, most of the fair sex need to know the features of hair care after the procedure.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The keratin contained in the product penetrates deep into the hair and envelops it around it. When exposed to high temperatures, keratin is sealed and creates a strong sheath for each hair, which protects it from external irritants.
Thanks to the special substances included in the composition, the hair acquires a glossy shine, smoothness and perfect evenness. The duration of the procedure is from 2 to 3 hours, after which the hair can be washed on the same day. The effect lasts for three months.
HAIR CARE RULES
1.The effectiveness of the result depends on the manipulations carried out with the hair in the first 72 hours after straightening:
3. In order for the hair to remain as smooth and silky as possible, it is necessary to use a special line of hair care products after keratin straightening.
4. In order to maintain the longest possible effect of even hair, it is recommended, when caring for your hair, to use products from the same series as the keratin straightening product.
5. It is not advisable to dye your hair for the first 10-15 days after the procedure, as the dye may not take. After the expiration of the period, hair coloring and lightening is allowed. It is recommended to use a hair dye that does not contain ammonia.
6. Haircuts and hairstyles for round face and medium length hair should be done after straightening. Then the hair looks completely different.
7. Carry out a number of medical procedures that help restore and strengthen hair.
8. When shaping a hairstyle, it is not permissible to use hairpins, hairpins, hoops, elastic bands.
9. They try not to put their hair behind their ears. If you need to fix your hair, use a wide, silk scarf.
10. Hair should be worn straight and loose.
11. Comb the hair with a wooden comb with movements strictly from above in them.
12. During sleep it is recommended to use bed linen made of natural fabrics such as silk or satin.
Hair after keratin straightening requires special, rather delicate and gentle care. Follow all the recommendations and the result of this procedure will delight you as long as possible.
KERATIN STRAIGHTENING AT HOME
With the appearance on the free sale of complexes of preparations for keratin hair straightening, many women have the opportunity to do this procedure at home.
When choosing a product, you should consult with a specialist hair keratin brand. Incorrectly selected preparations can damage the hair structure.
What is needed for hair straightening:
STAGES OF HOME KERATINIZATION
1. Before starting the procedure, you must thoroughly wash your hair with a shampoo containing keratin.
2. Blot the hair with a towel, removing excess water and comb.
3. Using a spray bottle, evenly apply a special product enriched with keratin, minerals, silicone and natural oils on the hair at a distance of 1-2.5 centimeters from the scalp. Depending on the length and structure of your hair, you will need 50 to 100 ml of straightener. The instructions for the use of some drugs indicate the need to use a plastic cap for 10-15 minutes.
4.Use a brush and a hair dryer to dry the hair.
5. Fixation of the result. Secure the bulk of the hair with a hair clip. Starting from the back of the head, alternately highlighting small strands, with a heated styler to 230 degrees (for severely damaged hair, the temperature should not exceed 200 degrees), we straighten the hair. Processing occurs from 8 to 15 times until the desired result is obtained.
6. After smoothing, rinse the hair with warm water, apply a special mask to moisturize the hair for 1 minute.
7. The final stage. Application of serum with keratin content to hair.
Depending on the length of your hair, the time spent on the procedure will take from 2 to 3 hours.
The key to obtaining the desired result is strict adherence to all recommendations for hair straightening at home.
WHICH KERATIN STRAIGHTENING IS BETTER
Today there are two types of hair keratinization:
Criteria for Brazilian hair keratinization .
1. The main component of the preparations of this system is keratin, which has a beneficial effect on the hair and scalp.
2. The efficiency of straightening strong curls reaches up to 98%.
3. After the procedure, the hair does not look heavy, dirty and sticky.
4. Allowed to use for hair with chemical treatment.
5. This method gently relaxes and straightens curls of any length.
6. After keratting in this way, it is possible to easily form curls, which, after washing, acquire the original appearance of straight hair.
7. Possibility of visiting saunas, swimming pools, solarium.
8. The use of a hair dryer and a styler is allowed.
9. Affordable cost.
American Keratin Wellness Straightening.
1. The main and important factor is the absence of such a component as formaldehyde.
2. Among the constituent components of the preparations, the presence of minerals, vitamins, organic substances prevails, which have a healing effect on the hair and scalp.
3. The disadvantage of this line of funds is the high price of funds, both for carrying out keratinization and for restorative therapy.
There are a series of products for daily use after keratinization. These are conditioners, oils, serums, shampoos, sprays, balms, milk, keratin masks.
In the beauty industry market, there has always been and will continue to be healthy competition between hair care products. Before deciding on one of the keratin hair straightening, weigh the pros and cons and choose the one that suits you best.
And remember the girls "We are beauties!"